Wednesday 7 September 2016

TMI Tag | Jazziepickles

So, I thought I would do a TMI tag so you can get to know me better.



1. what are you wearing?
My jammers and dressing gown 
2. have you ever been in love?
Currently 
3. have you ever had a terrible break up?
Nope :)
4. how tall are you?
5ft 2" 
5. how much do you weigh?
76kg (Im working on lowering that)
6. any tattoos?
yes, My mermaid, an anchor, a jasmine flower, a butterfly and a tiny pointless bow i got whilst intoxicated in magaluf
7. any piercings?
Only ears now.
8. otp?
Nicki and Meek
9. what is your favorite show?
America's next top model 
10. who are your favorite bands?
The 1975, Two door cinema club, Coldplay, Mayday Parade
11. something you miss?
Being fearless
12. favorite song?
DJ snake ft. Justin Beiber - Let me love you
13. how old are you?
23
14. zodiac sign?
Aquarius 
15. quality you look for in a partner?
Ambitious, kind, funny, loyal
16. what is your favourite quote?
"Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in everyday"
17. who is your favourite actor?

Kevin Bacon (Because footloose is my favvvv)

Simon Baker (Cause he's fineeee)
18. favorite color?
Cadbury purple
19. loud music or soft?
Always loud!
20. where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed.
21. how long does it take you to shower?
If I'm washing my hair probably half hour, if not 10 mins
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30-40 mins for work
23. have you ever been in a physical fight?
Sadly, yes.
24. turn on’s?
neck biting.
25. turn off’s?
Long finger/toe nails.
26. the reason I joined social media?
To stay connected
27. what are your fears?
Frogs, Spiders, weird looking fish and death.
28. last thing that made you cry?
Work
29. last time you said you loved someone?
Last night before bed.
30. meaning behind your  nickname?
My aunty always called me her little pickle and i guess it just stuck.
31. last book you read?
Something on child behaviour
32. the book you’re currently reading?
I don't really read.
33. last show you watched?
Eastenders
34. last person you talked to?
Shane
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
A parent from work
36. what is your favorite food?
Chocolate
37. place you want to visit?
More Caribbean islands and the US
38. last place you were?
The kitchen?
39. do you have a crush?
My boyfriend. 
40. last time you kissed someone?
Last night before bed.
41. last time you were insulted?
by my brother on results day.
42. favorite flavor of sweet?
cherry.
43. what instruments do you play?
I don't, But i'd love to learn the piano
44. favorite piece of jewellery?
My Pandora
45. last sport you played?
Football with the children at work
46. last song you sang? 
DJ snake ft. Justin Beiber- Let me love you.
47. favorite pick up line?
Are you french? Because Eiffel for you ;D
48. have you ever used it?
Only jokingly 
49. last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night with shane
50. who should answer these questions next?
Whoever wants to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment