Monday 5 December 2016

BLOGMAS || Christmas gift guide for kids

Hello my lovelies

This is part one of my Christmas gift guide.
 Everything you need for your little ones this Christmas ! 
I've tried to include something for all ages!


Tell my story book - £17


Choose from two personalised story books where your child is the main character. Each page includes their name and photo. The books give children the unique experience of seeing themselves in their own story. Pretty cool right? 






The above images are taken from a book I was kindly sent from the guys at Tell my story book. As your can see from the two examples the books have colourful child friendly images to keep children engaged in story time. 

Furby Connect - £59- £99.

The original Furby made an appearance when I was a around 7 and it was such a huge hit with children everywhere. I don't know anyone who didn't have one. They've made a come back and are supposedly bigger and better than ever ! The furby connect comes with an app, over 100 different expressions and a few accessories.
(They're still just as cute as I remember)
All top stores are stocking them, but be sure to be quick as they're predicted to be a big seller.



Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump Train Set, £69.99 

Loads of the boys I care for at nursery are vehicle crazy and I know they'd all love this! The set comes with a full 80 piece track to assemble and have fun with, then watch Thomas fly into the air from track to track (The little dare devil)  You need a lot of space for this set as it stretches over 5ft, that's almost as long as me! 



Minions Pie Face, price £19.99

Pie face was such a big hit last year, selling out everywhere and an absolute nightmare to get hold off! This year it's back but minion themed and has a two player shut down version which I can see being double fun!

Minion pie face, exclusive to TOYS R US 



 Fisher-Price Code-A-Pillar - £44.99 

Mix and match 8 different segments in order to direct the caterpillar and complete different actions. A simple fun introduction into coding for children aged 4+ and new exciting innovative idea to develop technology skills in children. Some sights say the code-a-pillar is going to be huge this year! I think it'd be a huge hit in my nursery. 



 VTech KidiZoom Action Cam, £49.99

A child friendly "Go-pro" styled camera that attaches to bikes and helmets to capture your family fun from a child perspective. The camera also comes with a waterproof case for underwater footage and photos. Using the Kidizoom camera, children can customise their own photo's too! I'd have loved this as a child!





 Paw Patrol Air Patroller, £39.99

The 2-in-1 air patroller transforms from helicopter to plane mode for real paw patrol rescue missions!
The air patroller has real lights and sounds! press the button on top of the air patroller's handle to activate. Comes with a little  robopup to fly the patroller.
Air patroller from ARGOS


 Tiny Treasures Newborn baby doll, £39.99

Award winning newborn doll that's incredibly life like is perfect for anyone who loves dolls! The baby weighs around the same as a new born and has that cute baby smell (Not the dirty nappy smell) The doll comes with her own birth certificate, hospital tag and cardboard car seat for hours of imaginary fun!



Crayola Inspirational Art Case £19.99

A full set of creative resources to inspire your budding artist. Choose from pens, pencils, crayons and markers to create and draw your master piece. Sturdy fold able case to safely store your art supplies and store away for a rainy day. 


 JoJo Maman bebe Christmas Reindeer Onesie- £24.00 (0-6 years)

Soft fleecy Reindeer onesie is so cute for Christmas day! The hood has antlers and the legs are cuffed like hooves which is really sweet. All clothing from Jojo are amazing quality, I just wish they had my size.



M&S Pure Cotton Gingerbread Print Pyjamas (1-8 Years)

Cute festive Pj's to keep cosy in bed! I used to love wearing new pyjamas to bed Christmas eve and trying not to fall asleep so I can see Santa! Nothing nicer than new pyjamas and clean sheets !




Matalan Kids Musical Christmas Jumper (3mths-5yrs) - £10

It's not Christmas without a festive jumper right? I found this cute Santa one with fluffy beard and bobble hat that's perfect for the holiday season. When you press Santa's nose he plays a little festive tune. Who wouldn't want a musical Christmas jumper? 




Well, that's all from me. I hope you've managed to find something special for your little darling's! 
Enjoy the magical day! 

Kisses and love
Jazziepickles xoxo


DISCLAIMER: Tell my story book kindly gifted me a personalised story to add into my Christmas gift guide, but all thought's and opinions are my own. I wouldn't feature a product I didn't like. The images of the book are copyrighted to myself.
All other images are stock images from websites linked.





2 comments:

  1. I love your ideas ! The Minions are always my favorite ! i always buy one as a gift and another one for myself !

    ClaireTalksBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love books where children can be the characters! Also, that art set looks amazing! All of the clothes, especially the onesie are adorable!

    ReplyDelete