Monday 26 December 2016

My Christmas in photos

 Hey lovelies, I hope you all had a really magical Christmas ! 
I've decided to share with you some pictures from Christmas in my house hold. I didn't get as many pictures as I'd like but I think I captured some fun 


Mum's Christmas tree




TRYING to get a nice picture of me and my brother..


Dinner fun


Let's take a second to appreciate how incredible this dinner is


George Didn't know where to start.


Tom looking happy as ever



More dinner fun


Del hard at work cooking dinner



Mum being social


George playing with his new remote control car



Dinner setting


Mum and stepdad enjoying a well deserved prosecco


Obviously I had a few too..


Me and mumma bear


Theo and Doodle enjoying their tuna loin breakfast.





Christmas make up


Hope you've enjoyed having a little insight to my Christmas 
What did you guys get up to?

Thanks for being here
Kisses and Love
Jazziepickles
xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Well I wouldn't even know where to start at that dinner =o It all looks so delicious! :) hope you had a nice christmas love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see that even your cats are enjoying the most wonderful time of the year! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your brother's adorable! And your mum looks so young & pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! The holidays with family is always the best!

    xo, Patty
    www.pattyskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it lady! Your makeup looks great too 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. That food!! YUM!!! I love seeing how other people celebrate christmas. It looks like you had so much fun and I love how the cats were involved (my two boys, chihuahua as our babies so they get presents too!). You look stunning x

    www.susanalopessnarey.com/top-10-posts-of-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a fun Christmas! Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos! Looks like you had fantastic Christmas. And these cats are ADORABLE <3
    xx
    mrs-sarcastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your mum look absolutely lovely! Also, your makeup was gorgeous! Teach me your ways?! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely photo's it looks like a fabulous day, the pic of you and your mum is lovely and your dinner looks so yummy!!! xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete